Thursday, March 03, 2005

Universal Language

Listen how the music makes me wind up the waist
Listen to the sound of the drum and the bass.


The opiate quality of your essential oil draws me in
Along with the heat of the music.

I don't know what it is. You won't tell me.

It imprints in my mind and stays there like a scented void.

I think I catch drifts of jasmine or tuberose in the air.
Weeks after you're gone.

This time you wear less.
To pull me in, really in, along with the beat of the music.

Against the wall, our party a deux goes on.

Your boys stand in front of us creating a human shield to our dance.

We are sheltered in our little scented universe.

Only the dj can see us now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter Locations of visitors to this page Create dolls on The Doll Palace doll maker www.thedollpalace.com