Sunday, October 09, 2005

Pimpin'

Ya Pimp Mama
Made it out last night
Arrived at the club just in time
to hear Sean Paul's latest
and that was the last good song
of the night
as far as I was concerned
mostly spanish reggae
which
I like
but didn't know
mixed
with hardcore rap and rock and roll
sometimes I wonder what these djs are on
but a quick look around
lets me know where he's comin' from
it was a mixed crowd
More neanderthal than usual

When
I played my
little head game
to amuse myself
called
"Who would I pick if I could have anyone?"
I quickly realized
it was time to leave
There wasn't anyone there
I'd want to dance with
let alone have

That's the club
Once in a while
the music's good

Oh well, next week might be different

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter Locations of visitors to this page Create dolls on The Doll Palace doll maker www.thedollpalace.com