Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sean

When
I think
back
to remember

That brick wall
I danced with
last
night

Had
really
sweet
manners

He didn't
ask me
where I was
goin

just said

hope to
dance again
with
you
sometime

I liked
the way his
protective hand
felt on my back

I had on
combat boots
and he was
still 2 stories
taller

His
cap
was
high enough
up
I was
completely
under cover

I
was
dancing
face to face with
the 11x12
portrait
of the black man
he wore on his chest

He put his hand
on my back
once again
and said
you
are a hot
sexy
older
woman
and
I
like
how you dance

2 Comments:

Blogger Patt said...

saucy

2:47 PM  
Blogger Jozee said...

all true

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter Locations of visitors to this page Create dolls on The Doll Palace doll maker www.thedollpalace.com