Saturday, December 31, 2005

Big pimpin'

Once again

WALK AWAY
from
the married people

They
so crazy

I can dance

and I'm single

Don't put me in a room with the taken ones

I feel like I
have to apologize
When Kanye
and I
get a man
to drop
to the floor

Dude
your wife's over there
she's
the mother
of your four children
and
you're gonna be wakin'
up with her not me

It don't matter
as he tests
my thighs
while
we're down there


Either
they've been married
so long
she doesn't care
or they're lookin'
for a 3way

Either way
I'm outty

2 Comments:

Blogger jungle jane said...

i'm ALWAYS getting hit up for 3ways with married couples. yeah like i want to be the spare wheel - where do i sign up for that?!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Jozee said...

Jane you're hilarious ,thanks for stopping by I was just reading your blog.

As an added bonus I just found out those two were correctional officers. Yikes!

Take me home ,cuff me up and whip me with your service revolvers! No thank you!

My word verification is fcduh which I can only translate as Fuckin' duh!

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter Locations of visitors to this page Create dolls on The Doll Palace doll maker www.thedollpalace.com