Saturday, June 10, 2006

Clubwise

Steppin in the club



Mommy went out

tonight

out to the club

with the boys

from around the world


P mama danced alone in the club for an hour and a half


Then came Gabriel

It's not about
leaving with him
it's about leaving
without him

It's about the guy
that smiled at me
while
I was dancing
with him

It's about
being
joyous
and living
and breathing

push push breathe push

Do you remember my name?
Gabriel
Do you remember I tried to kiss you?
Yes
Can I get your number?
No
Can I give you mine?
Yeah.

I always take their number

Promise you'll use it?
sure

It's only fair to say that-
guys do it all the time.

Um, cell-?
Nope
left it at
home

Pen?
No

Your car-
can I walk you there ?

No thank you

Um, but I might never see you again.
Where do you live?
Ten miles away.
(across the river)
You'll see me

Can I ask you a question?
Sure
Are you really married?
No I'm not
Can I kiss you then?
No- I'm not supposed
to be kissing

Goodnight
But
Goodnight

Thank you
for the
dances
I'll see you again

jo©

But...
Night

Run breathe
push push run breathe push

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter Locations of visitors to this page Create dolls on The Doll Palace doll maker www.thedollpalace.com