Saturday, April 09, 2005

Need To Dance To This One



Bebe
just tell me what you like
ill give it to you
i'll do you right
i can see
from the look in your eyes
you're a hot romantic guy
see you actin' kinda shy
i know you wanna
get between my thighs

What you like whip cream or ripe strawberries
champagne
milk and honey
damn you hot
i love this body
pull this trigger and relax
Make you moan till mornin light
bebe you know i got the spice
Baby just tell me what you like
Unplug the phone
turn off the alarm

i'm about to turn on my hypnotizin charm
Do anythin you like

I know you wanna get with me
damn you're hot

i ain't gonna stop till you're satisfied

mm mm mm mmmm mm mm mm mmm

7 Comments:

Blogger Jozee said...

I listened to this song 85 times yesterday on my pc love strong , raunchy women vocals. These women are hot. No clue who either one is have to ask my ex. Nobody plays this music around here. real Ruff dancehall reggae, have to go to Hartford.
Next stop Berlin.

My clubs suck lately.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Aimee White said...

When you find out who it's by let me know...

Sounds hot and I want some!!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Jozee said...

you bet sweetie. this one might warrant callin' the ex-- ;-)

11:06 AM  
Blogger Jozee said...

Hey Aims,
That song is by Cecilia and Lady Saw

It's not exactly new but it still sounds fresh to me!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Aimee White said...

Haha! Did you end up having to call the ex?!

Thanks for the info, miss!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Jozee said...

No, I asked my kid--- worse!


She can't believe her mother listens to this stuff.

Guess I should be a blinkie-blog Mom.

Oh, well. I'm me, That's all.

Hope you're well and spring hits your island soon. JZ

4:48 AM  
Blogger Aimee White said...

Too funny... nothing wrong with that, girl!

Don't change! I hope motherhood doesn't take away my love for hot music ;)

As for spring, it hit last week.. but now it's snowing again! Good LORD.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter Locations of visitors to this page Create dolls on The Doll Palace doll maker www.thedollpalace.com