Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Pimp Mommy's Been Staying In



jo©


SagittariusNov 22 - Dec 21

You can't love somebody if you don't like them. This is something you don't need any lessons on. You really, really like the person you'd like to love in the near future. Chances are they like you too.

Hey, someone I like That Loves me? What a novel idea.

I can't stand
anyone
in the club
right now

The shrimp
that tries
to dance
with me
week after week
tho i've said
no
so many times
it's not said
nicely any more

I'm sorry
but my history
in chinese
restaurants
and my nose
tell me
you are a fry cook
not a cute one
you resemble a fly
no
a fly
is less
annoying


The middle eastern guy
that's my age
thinks I should
dance with him
because we might
have been born
in the same year
offering me
Marlboro Lights
as if they were gold

I don't smoke
cancer sticks
and
I've seen your
car
that's held together
with chewing gum
at the grocery store

you are a pig
a couchon
no more

If anyone else
says they want
to see
the goodies
from the back
or tries to
grab my face
and tongue me
I swear
I'm gonna haul off
and hit
one of y'all

Instead of just
leaving you
in the middle
of the dance floor
like
I
usually
do

So
pimp mommy
can't go out
cause
a big diamond ring
and the bouncer
aren't helping
anymore

jo©

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter Locations of visitors to this page Create dolls on The Doll Palace doll maker www.thedollpalace.com