Sunday, June 11, 2006

Welcome to jamrock

jo©


Gabriel
gabriel gabriel

You came up on me
on the dance floor
little young boy
with smooth smooth skin
felt
butter soft
cocoa butter boy

You came up on me
with a nudge and a wink
a wink that said
~hey I'm special~
*you*
want to dance
with *me*

I
winked back
and
kept on movin

I've seen
that look
before

He was fine
but
the best thing
to do
was play it
cool
and
act
as if
I didn't care

His behavior
is a mentality
prevalent
among the men
who
frequent
this club
but
this one
was a

little prettier

a little smoother

than most

Like a young
Puff daddy


after
a
few
more winks
were
exchanged


we
fell in
and
gave
it
our all

This boy could dance

hot and close and powerful and smooth

I pushed him against the wall
and showed him
he didn't have all the control
he turned me around
and smoothed my hair
in a possessive move
while
a guy across the room
looked at me and smiled

It was a
throw back
to jamrock

Up against
the wall





*Tilde 2 : the mark ~ used to indicate negation in logic and the geometric relation "is similar to" in mathematics. www.Merriam Webster.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter Locations of visitors to this page Create dolls on The Doll Palace doll maker www.thedollpalace.com