Friday, October 21, 2005

One More Reason To Pimp

Went to a party with
200 of my peers tonight

I looked good
too good
for the wives of all the men
married to my peers

Course
going out
in a room
full of people
my own age is
just asking
to be called
Poison

I'm the only
unattached one

I look at least
ten years younger
than
I am

And
I don't have
that bitter
I hate my life look
that
all the other women
seem to have

So that's
why
I
skip
my peers and
party
at the club

If those guys
are married
they leave
their wives
at home

We dance
and
no one's
the wiser

We pull
each other
close
and think only
of the beat

Everybody moves
and
nobody gets hurt

2 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

Very cool. :)

6:06 PM  
Blogger Jozee said...

Thanx!

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter Locations of visitors to this page Create dolls on The Doll Palace doll maker www.thedollpalace.com